Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Captain Bacon!

Captain Bacon to the rescue! This article from foodandwine.com has all the makings of an epic story including bacon, captain bacon, a bacon safari, and more bacon. I only wish that I could be called Captain Bacon, maybe I could be Captain Bacon's side kick... Bacon Bits, or Bacon Babe, or maybe, just maybe I could be... okay so I can't think of an amazing side kick name to go with Captain Bacon. I do know that the Bacon Boys have honed their ability to smell free food being graduate students, and I've always been impressed with how fast they can find cooking bacon. Maybe this could be their super power. Now I just need to find a super power for me...

What would your bacon super hero name be and what would super (or supper, okay horrible joke) power be?


Alexa and the Bacon Boys

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?