Monday, July 14, 2008

Who has the best Bacon?

Since my big move down under it has come to my attention that each country has their own style of bacon (something I knew, but hadn't thought about) and we all seem to think that we each have the best bacon and everyone else is crazy. Thus I ask all of you out there Which country has the best bacon, why do you think that, and what company sells the best?  Now speak up or the US of A will win by default. 

My Answer USA 
Why? Because it is what I grew up with and have great memories of. Also it's shaped well for wrapping around other things.
What company? Hm I'll have to think on that one. 

Enjoy 
Alexa and the Bacon Boys. 

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?