Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Royal Bacon Society.

The Royal Bacon society has put up a few more posts from bacon day. They even make snickerdoodles with bacon. What an obvious combination that I never thought of. The Bacon Bourbon the made seems to have gotten higher praise then the bacon vodka recipe that was past around the internet awhile back.

Speaking of Bacon drinks, Bacon today has a report on Bacon Martinis In the comments it also appears that there are bacon infused margaritas, bloody marys (we make these for bacon day) and bacon manhattans. I need to become more adventurous with my bacon creating ideas, I would have never thought of these.

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

P.S. Any other bacon day stories out there? Please share with all of us.

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?