Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I've been slacking

I know I've been slacking on the posting. There has been much bacon news, I hope you all have been checking out the other blogs to keep up todate, but I've been stuck trying to write my lititure review, and there is no bacon in the magnetosphere, at least not that I know of... a quick google search shows only a Dr. Bacon but that is pretty cool on its own. I did find this site . And then of course Bacon Today, I think they might be the simpsons of the bacon world. Bacon Today already tackled Bacon in Space, or rather No Bacon in Space.

I promise to be back soon with more bacon updates (my advisors are away for the holidays). Enjoy

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?