Monday, December 15, 2008

A new favorite Bacon Site

Bacon Geek Apparently they had found us, but I just found them. This is a great site and one I plan to add to the long list I check on a regular basis. They also have a shortener thing for websites... okay I'm not as much of a geek as I thought, but apparently if you put http://bacn.me/ff into your browser, it will take you to our home page. Pretty cool. So many new things to learn in this bacon world.

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

P.S. Any other cool, geeky, quirky, interesting bacon sites out there let us know. If you don't see your site somewhere on our blog, tell us and we'll add you as quick as I can, but be warned thesis writing might get in the way.

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?