Saturday, January 24, 2009

Australia Day Bacon

Tomorrow is Australia Day so why not celebrate with some bacon on the barbie. I still think this might be the best, or at least my favorite way to make bacon. Have some bacon wrapped shrimp or bacon wrapped lamb kabobs. There is always room for bacon. Besides Australia Day, I think our next big cook out might be the Down under turducken (wrapped in bacon of course), we're just looking for an oven big enough to fit the creation.


Enjoy this long weekend if you're down under and for the rest of you, I'll have a slice of bacon at the beach thinking about... who am I kidding I'll be taking it easy and not thinking about this blog at all.


Alexa (and the Bacon Boys stuck in the lab)

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?