Friday, July 31, 2009

New Bacon Site

At least for me http://www.howtocookbacon.net/. I realize that most of us know how to cook bacon, but they have lots of fascinating recipes and some great tips on healthy bacon. Hey, on Bacon Day we need all the help we can get for healthy bacon... Who am I kidding, we're not really thinking about health on Bacon Day, but for the rest of the year sure.

So any way, I think you might find that How to Cook Bacon is another great bacon website to add to the list.

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

2 comments:

Bacon Guy said...

Thanks Alexa! I really needed this supprot :)

Alexa said...

No problem! I hope you enjoy Bacon Day this year, and let us know how it goes.

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?