Thursday, August 20, 2009

We have started to be noticed by larger Bacon organizations, but somewhere along the line they have gotten wrong info about Bacon Day. The latest site is Porkmag.com.

First - This year is the 5th Anniversary of Bacon Day.

Second - I am a female; I know the name Alexa can be confusing, but I am a girl.

Third - There are many Bacon Boys who have helped create Bacon Day including (but not limited to) Seth, Evan, and Brandon.

Fourth - Bacon Day is open to everyone no matter if they eat bacon or not. We want Bacon Day to be inclusive and not exclusive.

I hope this helps to clear up confusion, and I'm always happy to answer more questions either via comments on this site or through e-mails at international.bacon.day@gmail.com


Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?