Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bacon Fries?

I've been sitting here at the Eurobar 'n' grill in Hamilton NSW and they have these wonderful Lemon soaked fries. And then it hit me; at expensive restaurants they are always serving duck fat fries, which are delicious, but why not bacon fries? Maybe bacon fat melts at too low of a temperature, but I doubt it. So this year we might have to try some sort of lemon soaked fries, fried in bacon fat maybe served with a hollandaise sauce or a mint chutney (okay there is an Indian restaurant near by and it smells so good)... It might be the jet lag, or it might just be the most brilliant idea I've ever had. I bet it's the jet lag, but if you have any ideas on how to make this idea a good one, let us know. 

Enjoy 
Alexa and the Bacon Boys. 

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?