Friday, April 4, 2008

Bacon Updates

The move is hopefully almost over, but I did have a moment to sit down and check up on my two favorite bacon related sites. Mr. Bacon Pants, and Bacon Unwrapped. They are always sure to have the latest news on Bacon and they didn't disappoint when I went there tonight. Mr. Bacon Pants has some great clips about bacon in the recent news while Bacon Unwrapped has a link to Paris Hilton frying bacon (every boy's dream I'm sure) and the added info that April is BLT month. Apparently the BLT is America's second favorite sandwich (this fact was given by Mr. Bacon Pants). I've always wondered why the BLT has been a favorite and the BLTC (Bacon Lettuce tomato and cheese) sandwich has never quiet taken off. Although I normally like my bacon a little less then crispy I have to agree with Mr Bacon Pants that for a BLT it must be crispy through and through. How do you like yours? Let us know and also let us know if we have missed out on any great Bacon related stories! 

Enjoy, 
Alexa and the Bacon Boys 

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?