Sunday, January 4, 2009

One guys dream of a country called Bacon

I found in one of my bacon searches Evan W.'s ideal country called Bacon. Now I'm not sure I agree with how it would be run, but the idea of a Bacon Country intrigued me. If I had a country called Bacon I think the first order of business would be to make Bacon Day a national holiday (okay that should have been obvious). My second order of business would be to have a sculpture of bacon made out of butter just because. The pig would of course be our national animal and I can't decide what would be our national dish... just bacon would be obvious, but I think we could come up with something more creative, it's just that there are so many things to choose from.

What would your Bacon Country look like?

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?