Sunday, February 15, 2009

Bacon Chocolate and Ninjas

I finally made some chocolate covered bacon and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised at the outcome. I have photos, but they will come tomorrow since I forgot them at home. I will post the recipe that I used and the photos together tomorrow, if you can't tell I'm very excited about this.

On another note, there maybe a computer game in the future with a bacon ninja. I found this interview on Indie Blend with Craig Forrester who is the creator of Johnny Platform's Biscuit Romp.

I can definitely say my next game won't have any box pushing in as I've had enough of coding that for a while. I'm currently trying to fit in another XNA 2D Platformer based on a character that Tom came up with during our Christmas dinner, Bacon Ninja! Tom's design is still in the early stages but looks fantastic so far.


I know Lords of Bacon reported a while ago about bacon in the world of war craft, but a game with a bacon ninja, I might just have to get an X box to see it.

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?