Monday, February 16, 2009

Bacon (white) Chocolate





I've made it, it was amazing, and I have a few tips. Tip 1 Since I bought plain bacon, I seasoned it with pepper (and one with black pepper and cayenne pepper as well), as we all know, and if you don't you should try this, bacon and pepper are delicious and chocolate and pepper are amazing. Tip 2 I found that a slice of apple went extremely well on the circle bit of the bacon. Tip 3 Make sure the bacon doesn't have any liquid grease, or the chocolate will have a harder time to stay on the bacon. Tip 4 use crispy bacon because soggy bacon with the chocolate just seems weird and the chocolate seems soggy then and that's just not good in my opinion. Tip 5 the last tip, don't eat too many, between the sugar in the chocolate and bacon, well lets just say that I had too many and didn't want to eat anything for the rest of the day.

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?