Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bacon Healthy? part 3

So the last two post have been about things in the future, or things that might help with your heart but not the cancer. So you want to find some bacon that doesn't have nitrates? Then look no further then our friend Rocco (and by the way we'll have more about some of their new stuff soon, I'm a bit behind on looking at all the stuff Rocco sent me. Sorry Rocco, I'll get to it I promise). Those at Bacon Freak take their bacon very seriously and have created a bacon without using nitrates, as the aussie's say Good On Them. Who knows maybe they will start selling a Boar Bacon with out nitrates.

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?