Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Proud to be a cheese head

Yes, I originally come from Wisconsin, home of cheese, Feingold, and more lakes then Minnesota... So I was excited to see what was at the Wisconsin State Fair this past summer. Chocolate covered bacon on a stick. Yes, it is now up there with mac and cheese on a stick, the pronto pup, and chocolate-covered bananas on a stick. It will be interesting to see if the MN state fair steals this idea for next year (or do you in MN out there know if they have already done this?). Knowing them, they will steal this idea just like they stole Favre... Okay, I love MN. I did my undergrad there and they do have a restaurant which has free bacon, but I am still torn over the fact that Favre went to the Vikings, of all the teams he could have traded to he had to go to the Vikings! It's like the MN North Stars moving to Texas.... I think I need to go eat some bacon for comfort.


Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?