Monday, August 31, 2009

The Nick Digilio radio show.

I found this just the other day: The Nick Digilio show from WGN in Chicago interviewed Stephanie Izard, winner of Top Chef Season 4. About halfway through, the interview starts talking about Bacon Day. They are holding a sold-out dinner on the 2nd (they wanted to make sure to be able to celebrate Bacon Day on the 5th) that will feature Bacon, 200 lbs of pork belly to be accurate. It's a great, fun interview, oh and they also like PBR.

Thanks for the plug and any recipe ideas would be great!

Oh one other thing, I found out that you can order pre-made bacon explosions but if you want it in time for Bacon Day, then you have to order quickly.

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bacon Day and all of this idiotic, moronic bacon-craze crap is tiresome, tedious and a media-fueled trend that sheeple like you are jumping on because you can't think of your own dumb food-trend.

Bacon isn't that great. People like you didn't even bother with it until you read about it in another dumb blog or in a different foodie-trendy article.

But now, OH MAN DO I LOVE BACON! HA HA! I'M ALL ABOUT BACON! CHECK ME OUT! BACON! I THINK I INVENTED IT! I AM A CLEVER, CLEVER BACON BLOGGER!

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?