Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bacon Day has made the news in Canada (Toronto)

The Daily Dish, Pierre Gagnaire's new restaurant, more Canadians eating out, International Bacon Day are helping to promote and celebrate Bacon Day. They send us to another great post at the Globe and mail.com where they have a wonderful photo of bacon being drizzled in chocolate. mmmmm. I know I've alread sort of made my menu for Bacon Day, but I think I might have to leave room for some additions.

Ya know, I've posted recipes which I made using American bacon (my favorite if only because it is easier to make things like the bacon mat with, and I grew up with it) and Australian bacon, but I don't have any recipes for other types of bacon out there like Canadian bacon, or English bacon. Does any one have some that they would like to share?

Enjoy,

Alexa and the Bacon Boys

No comments:

How much do you love Bacon?

Are you going to celebrate Bacon Day 2009?

Alltop...

Alltop. Seriously?! I got in?